WE ADHERE TO THE ONE AMERICA PRINCIPALS
- We welcome you and want to do business with you.
- We will base our decisions and opinions of you on who you are, not on any preconceived stereotypes or ingrained value judgments.
- We subscribe to the federal Fair Housing Act and its principles.
- We embrace and celebrate the strength that diversity brings to our communities and our nation.
- We will help you find opportunities to buy the home you choose.
- We will market home ownership to the public and reach out to people who may not know that home ownership is a realistic option.
- We will make sure you know there is a full range of housing choices available to you, and encourage you to consider all communities and neighborhoods.
- We will make every effort so that we can communicate with each other. If we do not share a common language, we will work with you to find someone who can interpret.
- We have incorporated these principles in our daily operations and our overall business plan. We would be proud to share the plan with you.
- We are here to help you meet your real estate needs because you are the reason we are in business.
Please let us know about any cultural or special needs that you have so that our business relationship will be comfortable and successful.
The One America Principals were created by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
New York Regional Office
26 Federal Plaza, Suite 3541
New York, NY 10278-0068
Fax (212) 264-3068
The Jeanne Phil Meg Team follows the One America Principles in its dealings with buyers and sellers.